LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN LEADING INTERNAL VERIFICATION
The aim of this qualification is to allow learners to develop knowledge and understanding when working within a team of internal quality assurance staff.
This qualiﬁcation covers understanding and internal assurance of the quality of assessment in the workplace/classroom, as well as the planning, allocating and monitoring of work in own areas of responsibility.
This qualification consists of three mandatory units, and the learner must complete them all in order to gain 17 credits to achieve this qualification.
• Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
• Internally assuring the quality of assessment
• Planning, allocating and monitoring work in own area of responsibility
he course will require regular contact with your tutor (distance learning available) and workshop sessions, plus a final assessment.
Course Start and Duration:
You will be given up to 6 months to complete the course. Our courses have many start dates, but usually these fall on the first Monday of each month.
Coursework, a portfolio of evidence, and practical assignment/demonstration of your competence and capabilities.
What you will receive:
• Bespoke one to one tuition
• Unique reading aids and learning materials
Upon passing the course, you will receive the following qualification, accredited by Innovate Awarding:
Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
• On-site/Distance Learning – £672
We may be able to arrange a payment plan for our delegates, on provision of a deposit being paid upon enrolment. Please note that you will only receive your qualification once the full cost of the course has been paid.
• You must hold the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
• This qualification is intended for those who already work within a team of internal quality assurance staff
• Ideally you should hold a GCSE in English at Grade C or above (or equivalent) to demonstrate the requirement for a strong level of literacy and communication needed in this course
• You must have regular and reliable access to a computer and the internet.
Learners who achieve this qualification may wish to progress to obtain an Award in External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice. Depending on your role and career aspirations, you may wish to obtain other related qualifications such as the Level 4 Certificate/Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (QCF).
HOW DO I ENROL?
Our course application form is attached below. Please complete it as fully as you can (to speed up your application) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also use this form if you have any questions, or pick up the phone and call our team on 01257 278 131.