London Study Based Manager
About the Organisation
Onside Education are looking to recruit a Study Based Education Manager. Tasked with overseeing all aspects of Education, Pastoral Care Management and Marketing
within our study based qualifications.
Onside was set up as a Registered Training Provider in 2013, with the aim of helping individuals across the UK to unlock their potential through education and to provide them with the opportunity to enter into a broad range of professions. Our team comprises forward thinking, experienced and dedicated individuals.
Please have a look around our website for further details concerning our organisation and our courses.
Job Description and Person Specification
In the role of Study Based Manager for Onside Education, you will be responsible for the implementation, promotion, sales and management of our study based courses
in London and the South of England.
We are looking to appoint this role to an individual in a full time position - 40 hours per week.
In this dynamic and fast-paced role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of educational courses under your remit.
You will increase learner engagement, enrolment and retention and work to exceed agreed targets.
Ideally you will have a good working knowledge and experience in education, and will have a proven track record of delivering quality provision in an education setting. Experience on managing targets, and conducting training to ensure all staff are capable of increasing productivity would be advantageous.
Ability to undertake and complete Qualification Information Profiles (QIPs) for the area and team will be a key part of the role, so knowledge of this would be advantageous.
Desirably, you will have a Degree or considerable commercial experience in a relevant field, although this is not essential.
You must hold GCSE grade C or above/ Level 2 in both English and Maths, and be a fluency in ICT.
Onside prides itself on its continuous professional development, and would support any successful candidate in gaining additional qualifications to support their role.
The role incorporates the following
• To lead on recruitment strategies for all study programmes
• To ensure the strategic planning, implementation and management of our study based programmes
• To forge strong working links with local and regional employers, groups and sports facilities to best promote Onside Education
• To produce monthly Qualification Information Profiles
• To lead pastoral care, employability and extra-circular activities within programmes
• To attend any relevant internal training or external events, conferences or workshops as required
• To adhere to the policies and procedures of Onside Education
• To create and manage a team that can increase productivity of courses
• To liaise with academy managers, teachers and learners to ensure smooth delivery of study programmes
• Undertaking OTL of staff
• Working with the Head of Education to create sustainable and productive education programmes that fulfills the needs of learners.
• Demonstrable career progression
• Driving Licence
• History of teaching with outstanding outcomes
• Knowledge of FE (14 – 19) funding streams, and the factors of judgment
• Level 5 Management qualification
• Background or strong interest in Sport, Fitness and Exercise
• Experience of managing staff
The right applicant will be expected to work flexibly to meet the demands of the job; this may include evenings and weekend work as deemed agreeable by the learner and their employer.
Terms of Employment
Onside Education are considerate of the needs of our staff and promote a flexible approach to office-based working.
The Salary for this role is negotiable based on experience, with unlimited access to a generous commission.
The post-holder will be entitled to 30 days annual leave per year (pro-rata), plus Bank Holidays.
If you are keen to undertake a new challenge, please e-mail a covering letter, based against the essential and desirable criteria, and a copy of your current CV to:
£28,500.00 to £35,000.00 a year
How do I apply?
RICH LEPORI - Education Manager, with a covering letter and your current CV to:
M: 07788 295 354