TWO-YEAR FOOTBALL AND EDUCATION COURSE FOR 16-18 YEAR OLDS RECRUITING NOW FOR THE 2019/20 SEASON!
BTEC in Workskills
BTEC 90 Credit Diploma in Sport
BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport
Monday - Friday
Level 2: None
Level 3: 4 GCSEs at Grade 4 or above, or progression from Level 2
Hackney Marsh, London
• Learn in a football based environment with first class facilities, with all aspects of the course based in one location.
• Develop both your footballing ability through highly qualified, FA and UEFA accredited coaches.
• Support with nutritional advice and performance analysis.
• Represent Dynamic in the ECFA.
• Progress through a range of additional qualifications including the FA level 1 coaching course
• Work experience coaching in the local community and schools.
• Play in showcase matches against professional academies.
• Trials with professional and semi professional clubs if you perform well enough in matches.
• Apprenticeship as a sport development officer or PE coordinator.
• Employment in community coaching and primary school PE departments.
• US football scholarships where learners complete a degree qualification whilst playing for their university Institution.
• The BTEC extended diploma holds the same UCAS points as three A levels and allows learners to progress onto a range of sport related university courses, including PE teaching, Sport Development, Physiotherapy, Sport Exercise Science, Sport Coaching, Sports Journalism, and Performance Analysis.
If you require further information on Dynamic Academy...