LEVEL 3 AWARD IN NUTRITION FOR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
The Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity (QCF) is a specialised qualification designed to enhance the work of Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers. Likewise, this course is available to anyone with an interest in the benefits of Nutrition. The course equips learners with the underpinning knowledge and understanding to be able to apply nutrition principles to any exercise or physical activity programme in support of client goals.
Learners must achieve 6 credits to gain the qualification by completing one mandatory unit:
• Applying the Principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme
The course will require regular contact with your tutor (distance learning available) and workshop sessions, plus a final assessment.
Course Start and Duration:
The course will take a minimum of 4 weeks to complete, but you will be given up to 6 weeks to complete the course in full. Our courses have many start dates, but these will usually be from the first Monday of each month.
You will need to submit coursework and a portfolio of evidence for this qualification. This course is 100% Theory.
What you will receive:
• Bespoke one-to-one tutorials
• Unique reading resources and learning materials
Upon passing the course, you will receive the following qualification accredited by Innovate Awarding: Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
On-site or Distance Learning - £99
We may be able to arrange for you to pay for your course in instalments after paying an initial deposit upon enrolment, but please bear in mind that you will only receive your qualification once the whole course fee has been paid in full.
• There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, but you must be able to commit your time fully throughout the course.
• If doing the distance learning option, you will need regular access to a computer and the Internet.
On completion of this qualification, learners may progress to:
• Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
• Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
• Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Older Adults
• Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante and Post Natal Participants
• Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
• Level 3 Award in Employment Rights and Responsibilities in Active Leisure and Learning
HOW DO I ENROL?
Our course application form is attached below. Please complete it as fully as you can (to speed up your application) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also use this form if you have any questions, or pick up the phone and call our team on 01257 278 131.